Instead of you puffing and panting wouldn’t you like someone to do all the hard work for you if you were working out or exercising. The whole point of exercising is to work your muscles, increase blood circulation and increase lung capacity.
A massage does all the same things for you with someone else doing the hard work for you. A massage has many wonderful benefits.
- With the person massaging your body, it helps circulate your blood through out the body. Increasing blood circulation is wonderful for your body as it is working out your cardio vascular system without you making any effort.
- Muscles get tight and build knots over time depending on your posture, manner of sitting and even exercise. The act of massaging your body eases and relaxes your muscles.
- The act of a massage soothes your body and you often go to sleep even during the massage. This helps you get deeper sleep at night which further relaxes your body.
- A massage improves your white blood cells which helps your immunity.
- A massage can help relieve joint pains depending on the oils and herbs that your therapist is using
Overall a massage is a wonderful way to relieve stress, work out your body and improve blood circulation. So go seek out someone with wonderful hands and a soothing touch. Your mind and body will thank you for it.
PS sorry for the delay in posting, waking up early in hotels is not the same.